The Peak Pilates® two-day MVe® Chair instructor workshops are ideal for Pilates and fitness professionals who would like to diversify their Pilates repertoire and teach small group sessions. The workshops provide you with pre-designed group workouts featuring the MVe Chair. The workshops are supported with comprehensive educational materials, including visually rich training manuals, instructional DVDs with choreography, cueing and modifications.
The MVe Chair Instructor Training focuses on teaching small group Pilates chair classes set to music in a studio or health club setting. You will learn the foundational Peak Pilates® Perfect Ten Chair Exercises as well as modifications and variations to accommodate all participants.
Three pre-designed class formats sequence together exercises that use the entire body in coordinating movements that are also fun for participants.
In addition to your instructor manual, your course materials include the following DVD’s:
- Instructor Education DVD breaking down the set-up, execution and flow of each exercise
- MVe EveryBody Chair Workout
- MVe Challenge Chair Workout
- MVe Sculpt Chair Workout
- Understand the MVe instructor education materials and how to use them as a learning tool and teaching aid.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the five essential body positions used with the MVe Chair.
- Demonstrate an understanding of four universal alignment concepts and Pilates Principles.
- Learn the 4-step teaching guide to safely and effectively teach a multi-level class
- Learn the Perfect Ten, Super Series and Fusion exercises.
Please note: The training does not include an assessment and no certification is awarded. Participants receive a Certificate of Attendance upon completion of the workshop.
27th, 28th July 2018